Wednesday, January 30, 2008

DRIFT - BAHAMAS TEASER

This short trailer is for a film being put together by my buddies at Yellow Dog Fly Fishing Adventures. This spring they headed to the newly reopened Bang Bang Club in the Bahamas and shot footage of the "Godfather" of bonefishing. The film is being produced by the same guys who work on Warren Miller films and the quality of what they have already put together is second to none. My partner in crime for the past 20 years was fortunate enough to go along on the trip and he brought me back a fly that Charlie tied for me because our fly tying benches are mirror images of each other with all the clutter and mess. I am not sure when the film is scheduled for release but I am anxiously awaiting the day it is availble for our viewing pleasure.

No comments: