Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Fish Hook Eye Surgery


There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot. ~Steven Wright


It amazes me the number of clients that show up for trips that do not bring along a pair of sunglasses. I need to keep this video on hand to show them why they need to wear them at all times. I carry a couple of pairs of solar shields for those who forget. The Solar Shields are hideous looking sunglasses that I make clients wear to try and make a point of how important it is to cover your eyes while flies are flying through the air. I wish I had a DVD player in the truck so that I could hammer home my point a little better.

On another subject it has warmed up to -2 this morning and we should actually see temps above zero today. A warming trend is upon us even if it is only in the teens

No comments: