Thursday, January 17, 2008

Thursday Outdoor Sections Roundup !

Most of our local papers, including a couple in my native state, have outdoors inserts in their paper. I will try and do a Thursday roundup of the local articles I find of interest in each publication. Most of the articles will have a fishing tone, but if I find something more interesting I will have that instead. I hope anyone checking in finds the links useful or at least entertaining.

Tight Lines, Biggie

Billings Gazette

Angler busted twice for taking too many fish!



Bozeman Daily Chronicle

Dave Mckee Article

There aren't enough days in the duck season!



Missoulian

Dreaming about expedition to that secret lake



Great Falls Tribune

Boyd Wolverton closing fly shop next month



Denver Post

Fly Wars: Which did you choose!



Rocky Mountain News

Fly-rod maker Jeff Hatton finds wealth of possibilities in woods!

No comments: