Monday, January 21, 2008

BRRRRRRRR It's Freezing outside!


Men and fish are alike. They both get into trouble when they open their mouths. ~Author Unknown

Not much to do on a day like today. Air temps this morning were -19 when I awoke and they are forecasting highs to reach the mid single digits. I will be mightly impressed if the temps actually make it out from Below Zero today. Ice fishing is even out of the question. In years past I have braved the elements and headed out on the ice in below zero temps but I guess you can say I am growing up because the idea of sitting on ice when the snot in your nose freezes while you breathe has absolutely no appeal to me anymore. Fly tying and some computer time will have to keep my mind occupied today. Hopefully it may warm up enough to get outside by the end of the week.

No comments: